Students from different area can collect and submit their application forms from admission Director Students Affairs Office University of Poonch Rawalakot.
A Central Semester Desk (CSD) will assist candidates in the admission process.
- Collection of Admission forms in CSD.
- Scrutiny of documents and preparation of merit list by Admission Committee.
- Display of merit list by CSD.
- Submission of fee
Central Semester Desks will help students when they are collecting forms and submitting fee or register themselves for any semester.
The CSD will consist of the following counter to assist students:
- Registration Counter
- Exams Counter
- Finance Counter
- Bank Counter
- Departmental Counter
- Admission Office
- Information Counter
- Subject-wise marks certificates of the examinations passed.
- Character certificate issued by College Principal/ Institution.
- Migration certificate (if applicable).
- State subject certificate (if applicable).
- Domicile certificate.
- National Identity Card.
- Five Passport size Photographs.
- No objection certificate in case of those serving in Govt. or any other Institution, from their employer.
Candidates if seeking admission under any of the reserved seats/ categories should submit relevant certificate issued by competent authority and any other plea such as “Certificate under process” shall not be entertained.
Last date of submission of application form
Application complete in all respects and attached with the Demand Draft/ Cash Deposit receipt of Habib Bank University Branches together with necessary certificates shall be deposited by candidates in the office of Director Students Affairs university of Poonch Rawalakot.
Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Research Projects .Improvement of sheep and wool at Rawalakot. Funded by: Higher Education Commission. Amount: 1.935 millions Rs. Duration: 03 years (2006-2009). .Effect of important organic acids on the performance of broilers. Funding: University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir Muzaffarabad. Amount: 1.50 Lacs Rs. Duration: 01 years (2011-2012). ·Studies on intravenous anaesthesia with Propofol, Thiopentone Sodium and Ketamine Hydrochloride in...